1) What is your business?
A photography business.
2) Describe
your business in one sentence
I take quality portraits of people.
3) Who
is your target audience?
High school seniors or other
people who want quality pictures.
4) Who
are your competitors?
Other
photographers in the Tampa area..
5) What
makes them better/worse than your product/service?
Better:
Cheaper
Worse:
not as much fancy equipment, not as much experience,
6) Do
you currently have an identity? (This is more for companies that are already
established and you’re just revamping the logo/corporate identity. If you have
a new company or product, skip this question.)
No…
7) (If
your answer to #6 is no, skip this question)
…
8) How
do you want your image to be seen in two years?
I want be as a company to be seen as a place you can
trust for high quality, good value portraits.
9) If
your company was an animal, what animal would it be and why?
A
kitten, because they are young and playful.
10) If
your company/brand was a person, who would it be and why?
Taylor Swift, because she
is a good person.
11) If
your company/brand was an object, what would it be?
It
would be a camera. This is self explanatory.
12) If
your customer was a cartoon character, who would it be?
I do not read cartoons. I don’t know.